PUBLISHED FOR ARTICLES ADMITTED TO THE MAGAZINE “HIGHER EDUCATION IN UZBEKISTAN”
(For issue 1)
General requirements for the article for review have been developed:
• The priorities of the systematic reform of higher education in the Republic of Uzbekistan, in particular, raising the content of higher education to a new level in terms of quality, advanced technologies used in educational processes, prospects of the credit-module system, strengthening scientific research, gradually introducing the concept of “University 3.0”, international access to ratings, international cooperation and other important directions should be devoted;
• the articles should be useful for professors and teachers, reflect new ideas, and be used as a methodological resource in the future;
• based on scientific analysis and completed thoughts, analytical-critical, should be presented with specific practical proposals and recommendations regarding the solution of existing problems on the selected topic;
• can be in one of Uzbek, Russian and English languages;
• it must be formed on the basis of the requirements set for the article and the information about the author of the article must be clearly indicated (size 14 font, 1.15 spacing, 7 to 10 pages is recommended).
The content of the journal will be useful and interesting for higher education staff and researchers.